puerto vallarta hotels

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 07:08 AM
jay

puerto vallarta hotels

How do the Fiesta Americana and the Krystal compare? Any thoughts on the Holiday Inn? This is for a stay in a couple of months.

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 12:08 PM
tiny bit

Fiesta Americana and Krystal are right near each other at the north end, not far from the airport, of the hotel zone. Holiday Inn is down south of town (by my map). Krystal seems to be the most truly 'Mexican' of the three.<BR><BR>I know PV quite well but stay at local places, so this is all I can offer.

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 12:51 PM
Wendy

Haven't stayed at Krystal, but Fiesta is beautiful. I liked everything about this place, although didn't try dinner, ate in town every night (5 minute cab). The Holiday Inn is right next door. Looks nice, but not as nice as Fiest grounds, etc.

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Dori

I stayed at the Krystal and thought it was very nice, however, I would stay at the Fiesta Americana. It is rated higher and does look nicer. I didn't like the breakfast at the Krystal either, and I'm really not that picky. Enjoy, you'll love PV!

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 05:25 PM
l

Great to hear that things are cleaning up quickly, does anyone know about the Blue Bay Getaway, my son is going there soon. <BR>Thanks <BR>A fellow pv lover.

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 03:37 AM
jim

I live in P.V. and amont the hotels you mention I would recommend the Fiesta. All are in the same few blocks. the Holiday has not been kept up well and I would definately not recommend it, besides, it was badly damaged by kenna.<BR>My favorite hotel is the Camino Real which is south of town and has the best beach. I understand their damage was minimal.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 09:15 AM
Mario

I have stayed at the Krystal and loved it.<BR>The grounds are beautiful. The pool area is also very nice. The beach was fine also.<BR>Didn't care for the food though. We had most of our meals in town. Only a $3 dollar taxi ride. For breakfast you can't beat Memo's pancake house.Great food at a very low price, and plenty of it.<BR>The thing I like most about the Krystal, is you get a your private pool for every three villas. After spending the day in the main pool. I would relax in our private pool. Just my wife and I. Can be very romantic.<BR>And almost forgot to mention the massage. I got a 90 minute massage for $30, can't beat that. <BR>Hope this helps,<BR>Enjoy<BR>