Notices

Puerto Vallarta- Hotel/ resort

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 04:33 PM
trippinkpj

Puerto Vallarta- Hotel/ resort

I'm looking for a resort in the $75- to $100.- range (2 star or higher). A nice/ large pool would be goos. So far I like Puerto De Luna All Suites, Villa Vallarta Hotel & Condos and Los Tules Resort. Near on on beach would be great but not required. Let me know if you have stayed in PV at this price range and where.
Thanks!
Karen

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I prefer to stay in "Zona Romantica" south of the river, so would suggest the hotels along Playa Los Muertos including: Hotel Playa Los Arcos, Tropicana, Molino de Agua, or Hotel Eloisa. These are not resorts but 3-ish star hotels in the old town, in that price range.
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 06:56 PM

Molina deAgua is on the beach, has very cute bungalows in a tropical setting and two great big pools. It is a lovely place, and the rooms are quite adequate. Last year they were $100.00 for the rooms facing the ocean. Don't know the price range now. The best part is that Molina De Agua is in old town, and Los Muertos beach. In the middle of everything. It is absolutely a fabulous location if you want to explore the best of PV on foot. And you are almost on top of restaurant row(s). Start at the infamous corner - Olas Altas, and Basilio Badilla. GO up either street and you are in restaurant heaven.
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
trippinkpj

Thanks you too. I hadn't looked into Molino de Agua yet.

Old Feb 4th, 2006, 09:10 AM

Personally I think location is incredibly important in Puerto Vallarta. If you don't have one yet, find a good map on the internet that shows the exact locations for the hotels you are considering, to know how far they are from town (this may or may not be as important to you).