Reload this Page >

Need cheap ticket to San Jose

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 2002, 02:49 PM
Linda Katz

Has anybody used costaricatravelstore. I'm in touch with Jaime and they have a good fare. She said we'll get a receipt in the mail from the Florida wholesaler and then pick up the tickets at the airport the day of the flight. Has anyone experienced this and were there any problems. Thanks.

Old May 23rd, 2002, 04:26 PM
Iza

I have not used them. Last year we used www.flycheapol.com for our trip to Costa Rica. We got a great price and they FedExed the tickets to us.

Old May 24th, 2002, 03:14 AM
Lily

Linda, this sounds very fishy. You need to have your ticket in your hands to make sure that your names and times are correct. Don't take this chance, Linda.<BR><BR>My parents went for the option like this when they traveled to Costa Rica and when they got to the airport their tickets were nowhere to be found. They were lucky because there were seats available so all they had to do is to purchase new tickets which were very expensive but they did not want to give up a trip as they already had their accommodation in Osa Penninsula prepaid. The company (I don't know the name of it) eventually appologized and returned money but can you imagine going through such frustrating experience? My advice is to pay more, call directly airlines and have your tickets in your hands soon after you purchase them.

Old May 24th, 2002, 06:17 AM
pjr

Hi Linda:<BR><BR>I used costaricatravelstore.com for our tickets to Costa Rica back in October. No problems with them, they are a travel agency in Ecazu, Costa Rica. The receipt that you actually get is like an e-ticket, then when you get to the airport they will print up your boarding pass. I would definetly use them again, especially now that they have online booking. I booked completely through e-mail.

Old May 24th, 2002, 04:29 PM
Linda Katz

I've booked with costaricatravelstore. Spoke to them twice today, the airfare kept on going up, but we got the nonstop flight we wanted. Now I'll just wait for the receipt. They were very nice on the phone. Thanks for your help.