just returned

wonderful vacation on Margarita Island. Ask and I will answer

Old May 25th, 2002, 02:45 AM
:::::::::::::::::;

Where is Margarita Island?

Old May 25th, 2002, 07:18 AM
bewildered

Hi Linda and Ron,
YOu might want to change your title from "just returned" to "just returned from Margarita Island (and the country) so when it appears on the list people know what you're posting about. Thanks!

Old May 31st, 2002, 12:20 AM
Pat

Hi Linda and Ron

I think you were staying at the Lagunamar - How was it?. How was the weather?.

Old May 31st, 2002, 02:45 AM
jamin

Where did you go in Margarita? Was the hotel what you expected? How about the food, beach, pool, etc (facilites) at the hotel? Did you fly straight to Margaria or by Caracus? Any recommedations?
Will be travelling Dec.
Thanks

Old Jun 4th, 2002, 04:43 PM
ttt

ttt

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 05:16 AM
working girl

I just returned to my desk from the bathroom. It was a great trip! Ask, and I'll tell you about it!

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 04:22 PM
linda and ron

We went into Caracas and spent one night. We found a great hotel close to the airport who had a driver come for us. We were nervous coming in at 10:00 p.m. It would not be great to spend much time there. But Margarits Island was fun. We basically stayed at the resort (Lagunimar) which was beautiful We did venture out to experience some of the local culture( a flea market outside, the mall-nice, and the downtown open markey place. They all were fun--and safe.We didn't do much sightseeing, because our resort had everything we had wanted on the Island. The weather was great! The resort was just wonderful. Alot of people from England visiting, as well as families from South America. Also some people like us from USA, I don't check the message board too often. But if you have any questions, you mail E Mail direct. Oh yeah, Langunimar great for families with children. Bye