Caracas to Angel Falls

Jan 19th, 2003, 06:52 PM
john

Caracas to Angel Falls

Can you fly to the falls from Caracas? Any web sites to fin info and prices? Thanks

Jan 20th, 2003, 08:45 AM
Joan

Hello,

I went to Margarita Island last March. I know that you can fly from there to the Falls but I did not do the trip since it is the dry season and would not have been fun. Also, be careful in Caracas. If you like, a great site is Walter's Tours which can be found when looking up Island Of Margarita info. You can e-mail him directly and he speaks perfect English. He helped me alot last year.
Happy travels!!!
Joan

Jan 20th, 2003, 04:22 PM
M

do you read the news? Venezuela is NOT a place to travel to at this time. They are trying to overthrow their president and have had major violence and problems for fifty days now

Jan 20th, 2003, 05:44 PM
ParrotMom

If you read further down you will realize if you get to Caracas...that's IF....there is a revolution going on..there is no way for you to go anywhere.....no gas, shortage of food and water... and your liable to get yourself killed..

Jan 21st, 2003, 10:17 AM
john

For real!!!! Look at todays news. I retract the question. Whoa things are really picking up down there. I will find somewhere else to take my son on an educational adventure. Sorry.

Jan 21st, 2003, 11:28 AM
ParrotMom

Try Costa Rica....great country and lots to see..active volcanoes, great beaches and tropical forests...etc.