Search

Bosque Del Cabo

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bosque Del Cabo

Hi all,
I am making my reservations for July. I need a cabina with a loft as I will be with kids. BDC has Tucan, La Palma and Manglillo available. Any ideas or favorites? Any other ones you like that are good for four people?
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 09:58 AM
fae

We stayed in 2004 in La Palma for 2 nights before we were able to get in one of the houses. Our kids were 14 and 17 and they did fine up in the loft. There were two twin beds up there. They climbed a ladder like a bunk bed ladder but I think some rooms have more like stairs (I know one they were building had stairs). We liked it great - not far from restaurant. Our room below had a king bed.
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Original Poster

Hello Shillmac,
It seems like you've been to BDC a lot. Any advice on cabinas?
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 04:53 PM

It's oft repeated here but, they all are really, really nice. La alma is next to Lapa, has a little stone area in back with a chair, Tucan is fairly new, it was remodeled and much of it based on Mariposa, Manglillo has very good wildlife spotting - but then again they all do. Seriously, all of them are very nice and I would stay in any of them.
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 05:10 PM

We've only stayed in Lapa, and spent time in Congo and Mariposa (with others in our family group). I've been inside all of them (as has Tully). She's absolutely right--they're all very nice. One of my favorites is actually one of the standard cabinas--Sol. It was the one I requested when alone this past July.

It's a great time to visit BdC--July. Not as hot as in Feb. or March. More thunderstorms at night, adding a little drama if you like that sort of thing (I do!). I am very excited for you! Hope to see you there, but have no idea just when we'll get back. It's fast becoming one of those areas I can't imagine not visiting when in Costa Rica! I'm acquiring quite a list of those, causing me no small problems!
Old Sep 25th, 2007, 05:08 AM
Original Poster

That would be great if we could meet there!! We haven't booked it yet b/c I'm still waiting on airfare but, we are planning to be there around the 22nd of July! It's going to be a LONG wait! I am so excited after doing all this research!
Old Sep 25th, 2007, 09:41 AM

We're booked in Pizote for next year - anyone have a review on this cabina?
Old Sep 25th, 2007, 10:15 AM

There are a few discussions about Pizote here if you type it in the search box you'll find some talk. Also on Trip Advisor.

We are staying in Pizote next Spring and found the cabina has a great view. We were in Gecko earlier this year which had a nice view too.

Enjoy your stay!