Bosque del Cabo-best cabina?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I'm getting confused by all my searching on the cabinas at BdC. Which ones can accomodate a family of 4 and have the best views?
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 10:37 AM

Well I think of Lapa & Congo as they best - to me, but they can't hold 4 people. La Palma is right next to Lapa and has a loft, I believe Gecko holds 4 too, can't remember. Really all of them are nice, just not all of them have decks on the cliff but do have a grassy area looking out over the water.
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 02:54 PM

They have a couple of casas too that look like they would be comfortable for a family. When I was e-mailing them about cabins, I asked all the same questions - which is nicer, which has a better view, and they e-mailed back that they're all nice and all have a nice view. I finally figured out that I couldn't go wrong.
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 04:53 PM

When our family of four (two adults, two kids 12 and 15)was at Bosque, there was no cabina available with a loft for our family of four. We stayed in a standard cabina, Pizote, with two double beds. It had a terrific view. Some of the deluxe cabinas have one king bed below and a loft with two singles and would be larger than the standard cabina, but are more expensive per person than a standard cabina. We also stayed in Lapa (no loft), with a king bed and two rollaways, but that was very uncomfortable for four and cost as much per person as one of the deluxe cabinas with a loft. I think it was unusual for them to put two rollaways in Lapa but there was no other cabina available that night. Anyway, for the money and if the kids don't mind sharing a bed, we loved Pizote.
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 08:04 AM

Hi, red - we just got back from BdC and stayed in Toucan - it had a loft upstairs with two extra beds. We met a family that was staying in another cabina called Manglillo (?) - not sure of the spelling, but they said they had a loft as well. The staff at BdC is extremely helpful. I would just e-mail them and ask them which cabinas have lofts in them.

We got to be friends with some of the other guests, and we all went and peeked at each others' cabins, as well as some empty ones - they really all were great. As far as the view goes, Congo! It looks out over a neat arched rock - really pretty, but that cabin did not have a loft in it.