Search

Ama Tierra

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2008, 06:57 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ama Tierra

My wife and I recently spent six nights at Ama Tierra on the "Day Tripper" plan. Amazing location and two of the most welcoming, gracious hosts you could desire in Bob and Jill. Comfortable, clean rooms, gourmet/natural meals, and a totally peaceful environment. After one day, Ama Tierra feels like home. Wonderful yoga classes in the AM and excellent, healing body work available. Thirty minutes to two hour drive to major attractions in Central Valley and Mid Pacific beaches.
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 08:52 PM

I agree it's a lovely property and a great off the beaten path location. We've stayed there many times before Bob and Jill took over. I am anxious to meet them one day--and will!
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 07:31 AM
SAO

My sister and I just returned from Ama Tierra from our sisters weekend away. What an amazing place. We did yoga in the morning and adventure excursions in the afternoon. Our favorite was a horseback and hike to a beautiful waterfall where we were able to swim. Our hosts, Bob and Jill, were wonderful and so fun. They recommended great wines to go with our deliciously prepared dinners. The food was so good and was made with fresh, local and mostly organic ingredients. The casitas were comfortable and spacious and we loved how Ama Tierra was only 1 hour from San Jose and/or Jaco. I highly recommend this Hotel to anyone seeking a combination of adventure and relaxation coupled with the most inviting hosts we have ever met!
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 12:01 PM

clearly advertising since both posters have never posted before....
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 12:19 PM
SAO

Uh, no it's not advertising. I am new to the post (not very computer literate at that!) Really liked Ama Tierra and I really liked the owners. I am from Florida and my sister is from Atlanta and it was perfect for us. Thinking of going to Belize in June with the Hubby. Ever been? Any suggestions?