Akumal Beach Resort

Jan 19th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Lori

Akumal Beach Resort

I can't check availability for this resort at any of the online reservation services. They all say unavailable for any date entered including a year from now. Does anyone know how to make reservations at this resort?
Thanks.

Jan 19th, 2003, 08:35 PM
LIZ

I'm not positive, but I think it's closed for renovations...

Mar 21st, 2003, 03:12 PM

Sorry I just saw your post today but if your still interested in ABR we are booked for the first week in April. If you want to get a good deal go to www.locogringo.com and check out their Akumal sites. We got a good deal.
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:33 AM

Just wondering if any has been here recently? Any comments?
Jul 21st, 2003, 12:35 PM

You should go to www.tripadvisors.com and read the reviews from people who have stayed at Akumal Beach Resort. It doesn't sound like the best place to stay in Akumal. Have you looked at private condos/villas?
Jul 25th, 2003, 11:13 AM

I've read all the reviews on tripadvisor.com, some good, some bad. but I am thinking of booking here in Jan/Feb 2004. If anyone has any recent reviews, please email me [email protected] Thanks!
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:03 PM

Lori,
If you are interested in booking at Akumal Beach Resort please feel free to email me at [email protected] . I know the owners and can help you out with most anything you need.
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:24 AM

I have not stayed at this resort, but know people that have. I hear it's just ok. My husband and I stayed at the Bahia Principe Akumal last winter and loved it. It's about 5 mins. down the road from the Beach resort. The Bahia is absolutely beautiful. The beach was gorgeous and the rooms were top notch. The staff were fantastic. I hightly recommend the Bahia Principe Akumal.