Search

a ventura palace

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a ventura palace

Help anyone!! stay here ready to book still am not sure yet, worried about the beach there. Have been to Cancun many times never to Riviera Maya area.
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 10:16 AM

Are you referring to the Aventura Spa Palace? If so, I wouldn't worry. I have not been there, but I know a few people that have and they've loved every minute of it. There is a beautiful lagoon to swim in and several large pools. The resort sounds gorgeous.
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your answer. We will be making a decision soon.
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Mo

Butsey I just returned from The Aventura and already planning to go back for Easter. I loved this place! Sure you don't have any lapping waves but the lagoon is nice. You can snorkle and kayak (spelling?). If you miss the beach you can always go to another Palace Resort for the day, there is one 4 minutes away with a lovely beach. I would recommend this resort to anyone; believe me I already have. The service couldn't have been better, the food was great,the gym was first rate with a lot of classes to choose from.If you have any more questions please ask. I can't tell you how impressed I was with this resort.
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 05:38 PM

Don't do it....Lagoon "sand" is awful and water is murky and stagnant. Pools were great though.

Food was awful.
Old Nov 29th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Mo

butsey like I said before the property was great. The food was not only fantastic but there was a great variety to choose from. The so called blasted rock to make the sand was easier to walk on than regular sand and I should know I have a dislocated foot so I know if its too rough or too hard to walk on. As for murcky water maybe its the time of year that other person went I didn't think the water was murky nor stagnant. You won't be dissappointed if you choose the Aventura. Have a great time where ever you go.