Reload this Page >

Winter accommodation - Mallorca

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12th, 2002, 07:16 AM
Davidx

I have just returned from a week in Mallorca [Easyjet – Flight only.] I was disappointed in the limited results of my attempts to get information on possible accommodation on this and other boards. Some guidebooks are also very disappointing in that they fail to indicate the times of year at which some establishments are closed! Eventually I obtained bookings in Palma and Sóller which I found entirely satisfactory, given that I was looking for reasonable prices rather than luxury. If anyone cares to e-mail me, I shall be happy to provide details.

Old Dec 12th, 2002, 09:34 AM
Meredith

Hi, David,<BR><BR>What did you think of Soller? We are going to Mallorca for our honeymoon next October, and we want to stay somewhere on the northwest coast. We'd like to be close to the beach but not too close to overly touristy areas. Any advice?<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR>Meredith

Old Dec 14th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Davidx

I have written quite a bit about S&oacute;ller on the web and will give you a URL if you e-mail me. I always send any info to anyone who asks me but I do not like putting directions to my stuff on an open page for some reason

Old Dec 14th, 2002, 01:10 PM
Meredith

Fair enough. I'll email you. Thanks!

Old Dec 14th, 2002, 03:39 PM
uhoh

Well David, thank you for continuing to limit the information available to people on the board...&quot;I was disappointed in the limited results of my attempts to get information on possible accomodation on this and other boards.&quot; I'm sorry. Maybe that wasn't fair as you have offered to respond to emails. But it is rather contributing to the problem of there not being much info available, don't you think?

Old Dec 15th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Davidx

I suppose you may be right and I am probably a bit antiquated in wanting to save space. Even so a single message page could get pretty clogged with unwanted info and, as you say, anyone interested only has to ask and knows where.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 10:32 AM
Diana Capdevila

hello everybody,<BR>I live in mallorca until next year and actually the village were i live is in in the Tramuntana and that is the area also of soller i know in between Esporlas and soller of a cozy hotel of 5 or six rooms in Banyalbufar its called hostal rural ca`n busquets tlf/fax 0034971618213 prices are quite fare all this area is beautiful the best of mallorca