Reload this Page >

Weather in London = Late December

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 10:06 AM
Shannon

Hi:<BR><BR>Planning a trip to London just after Christmas. Could you please tell me what the weather will be like?<BR><BR>- Shannon

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 10:10 AM
Mr. Weather

Shannon,<BR><BR>My best guess is that it will either be about like last year, or maybe the couple of years prior.<BR><BR>You are asking for a weather forecast 3 months in advance. Good luck!!<BR><BR>This may be our "Question of the Day"!!<BR><BR>Mr. Weather

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Faith

Hey Shannon-- Don't mind Mr. Weather. <BR><BR>As for the weather I have heard everything from cold and nasty to very nice. I think it's all depending on where you are coming from. You may want to check the Weather Channel's website...they can give you an idea of an average high and low.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 07:09 PM
Nicky

Like everywhere else, it changes, but it's usually close to 35 degrees, or perhaps a little warmer and rainy. It doesn't snow much anymore.

Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:12 AM
molly

Hi<BR>I was there at that time last year (and going this year as well) so I can tell you what it was like then. Most of the time it was something like between -3C and +8C, it rained only once. It was a bit chilly, so make sure you've got warm shoes and a jacket with you. <BR>