My family (7 of us total) have 7 nights in Greece in early September. We booked 2 nights at Athenswas hotel in Athens, and hoped to stay all together at villas for 2 nights on Paros and 3 on Mykonos. Airbnb.com shows 1 night minimums for all their villa properties but when I inquired all have told me they won't rent for just 2 or 3 nights. I understand their restrictions, and should have realized it (and they should say so on the site). Do you know of any villas who might rent for 2-3 nights? Need 4 BRs and a pool. Budget is about $1,000 per night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ MCAFEE Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 South of France
- 5 5 days in Andalusia
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia