Transportation Options from Toulouse Blagnac Airport

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2024, 08:00 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kindly asking for options from the airport to Mercure Toulouse Wilson hotel. Was looking at Uber but hate to schedule prior in case our airline has a delay that would hinder our arrival time. We would also need a bigger vehicle for 4 adults plus luggage. Is it possible to schedule Uber once we land at the airport. Or any other options/suggestions will be appreciated.
Old Mar 21st, 2024, 08:17 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by hbo6
Kindly asking for options from the airport to Mercure Toulouse Wilson hotel. Was looking at Uber but hate to schedule prior in case our airline has a delay that would hinder our arrival time. We would also need a bigger vehicle for 4 adults plus luggage. Is it possible to schedule Uber once we land at the airport. Or any other options/suggestions will be appreciated.
I'd catch the navette, or drop the hotel a question. Dead cheap and run all the time.
Old Mar 21st, 2024, 08:26 AM

I just took a taxi, it's not that far. I don't do Uber. Why do you not want to take a taxi? The navette (airport bus) only goes to the train station, of course, not your hotel. So then you'd need a way from there. It's only 3300 feet so don't think a taxi would be thrilled with that ride and could refuse even if they are not supposed to. Since you are an apparent Uber fan, that might be an option also (as I said, I don't do Uber so have no idea if it even exists there).

Of course you could then take the metro from the train station to Jean Jaures which is a couple block walk to that hotel. I did that walk all the time with visiting/sightseeing, but not with my luggage upon arrival.

PS I've stayed at that hotel a couple times, it's really great.
Old Mar 21st, 2024, 09:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Jean Jaures stop is 200 metres away
Old Mar 22nd, 2024, 01:07 PM
Original Poster

Thanks to all for replies!