Hi all -
Thanks to all your incredible tips and advice, we've got a great itinerary lined up for our trip to Salzburg, Vienna, and Prague, commencing in just a few days! Unfortunately, the forecast shows a lot of rain the entire time we're there, so all the wonderful things that require good weather (mountain vistas, gardens, hiking, bike tours) may be off the table.
So one last request from the faithful Fodorites: do you have any recommendations for rainy day alternatives in these 3 cities if our best-laid plans are thwarted by Mother Nature? Also, does spring rain in this region tend to be continual downpours for days like we get on the coast or is it more like quick pop-up showers that make way for sun within half an hour?
Thanks so much for all your help! We're determined to have a great time no matter what
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 23 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 paris to london- day trip
Hi all -