Thanks for your response

Search

Thanks for your response

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your response

Thank you for responding to my message. I did not realize we had to change airports in London. I guess that will take up some time. The Orbitz and BA websites do not correspond with each other. Orbits gets us in at another time. I guess I should not rely on that and just check with the BA website.
One question please: I have tried to get the message to appear under "river cruise" and it is not listed in my search topics. The only thing under my search topics are the European countries. I really do enjoy Fodor's and used it alot when we traveled to China but this is the first time I have logged on. Thanks again.
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 09:27 AM
ira

Hi S,

To get your "river cruise" enter the words in the "search this forum" box.

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 09:41 AM

You are welcome
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Original Poster

Hi ira,
It is when I post that I can't seem to put it in the "river cruise". The search topics do not have it and there seems to be no place to type it in. We are very excited about our river cruise in June and would like to correspond with others.
Thanks for your help. Somebody is moving my messsages around so maybe "rk" found his thank you. I hope this message goes where I want it to go!
Have a great week-end. Our weather here is beautiful.
Sylbea
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 03:46 AM
rex

The only "search topics" - - as you seem to want them to exist - - are the countries of europe... but as ira tried to tersely explain, a "search" (when it works - - and that maybe 24 hours to many days before any posting can be retrieved by searching) will automatically locate the words "river cruise" - - simply if they appear in the text of your message.

To understand this better, click here:

http://www.fodors.com/forums/pgTopic...se&start=0

And no one is &quot;moving your messages around&quot;. All the messages posted to any &quot;part&quot; of the Europe forum (to the extent that the Europe forum <i><u>has</u></i> &quot;parts - - they're more like &quot;virtual&quot; parts) - - are in one database lumped together. Anytime a messagegets a new reply, it goes back up to the top of the lefthand column in chronological order (of last reply posted), with every other Europe forum post.

I &quot;referenced&quot; this thank you, on your other post - - http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...p;tid=34701731 - - where you presumably wanted to thank rkkwan for the reply (common practice would be to simply post the thanks &quot;there&quot;, as a reply to yourself).

Best wishes,

Rex