Search

THANKS

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 05:51 AM
J

THANKS

Here's a heartfelt THANKS to all the veterans who fought tyranny and oppression all over the world. And especially the ones who gave their lives and are marked by white crosses and stars of David. In Europe they lie in England, France, Belgium. Luxembourg, and Italy.<BR>We are able to travel freely and enjoy the sights and people because of them.<BR><BR>God bless them all,<BR><BR>Jinx Hoover

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 05:59 AM
xox

Jinx,<BR><BR>Thanks for the reminder! I have my red poppy taped to the computer today. You have reminded me of the crosses we see as the train travels through Belgium. Thank you to all veterans.

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 06:10 AM
susanna

I was thinking of that this morning. Life could have been so different for us but for the sacrifices of ordinary people doing extraordinary acts. I hope the UN. will take a minute to reflect on the merits of this impending war relative to the last 6 of the 20th cent.

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 07:01 AM
yoy

RE: Susanna<BR><BR>I was wondering how long it would take. You just could not resist the urge to inject current politics into this thread, could you? Give it a rest and just give the moment to veterans!

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 07:15 AM
xxx

<BR>Today, I'm honoring ALL veterans, including Native American veterans who fought tyranny and oppression hundreds of years ago on the North American continent.

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 11:29 AM
up

up<BR>