Reload this Page >

Taxi to ROME Airport

Search

Taxi to ROME Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 01:03 PM
Julie

Taxi to ROME Airport

How would we call a taxi for about 1 am... we need to be at the airport by 4 am or so, and do not want to stay in a hotel that night. So we thought we'd wander around different sights until around 1 am and then take a cab to the airport. Are there phone numbers to call to get a cab (and do they run this late?) or do we have to walk somewhere to find them?<BR>Thanks for all your help in advance!

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 01:19 PM
elaine

Some taxis run all night, so do some car services. But where will your luggage be? If you're leaving it at the hotel you checked out of, they can easily reserve a taxi or car for later that night.

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Julie

We were thinking of leaving it at Termini and have the cab meet us there.

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Sherry

I would think there would at least be a few taxis at the Termini throughout the night. <BR>You might want to check some of the various car services to see if they would meet you there.

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:16 PM
Graziella

Be sure to take a licensed taxi, ( i think they are white or yellow) better check and be double sure to take a good taxi.<BR>Why not asking the hotel you spent the night before to keep your luggage and arrange before hand to have a taxi recommended to you to pick you up....?

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Graziella

What I mean is get the number of a reliable radio-taxi and calle it ahead of time....

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 06:14 PM
richard j vicek

Good evening, Julie, assuming you are <BR>staying at a hotel during your stay in<BR>Rome, have the concierge there make the<BR>necessary arrangements for a taxi or<BR>limo, depending upon your choices, leave<BR>your luggage at the hotel until it is<BR>time for a departure to the airport.<BR>Richard of LaGrange Park, Il..<BR>Most hotels have private arrangements<BR>with limos and the price very close to<BR>the taxi fares, especially at night when<BR>they have extra charges..<BR>Richard of LaGrange Park, Il..