Reload this Page >

special dinner near Malpensa

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2002, 11:39 AM
sharon

My friend will be celebrating his 50th birthday on our last night in Italy. We are staying at the Hotel Cervo (thanks to assistance from folks here) but suspect this isn't the best choice for a memorable meal.<BR>We will have a car so have some freedom.<BR>Any suggestions for places in the general area for a special evening? Thanks, Sharon

Old May 5th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Betsy

Sharon, type "Hotel Cervo" into the text search box at the top of the page, the scroll down and highlight "Italy" in the box to the right. You should get several replies from the archives about this hotel. I seem to remember that there is a good restaurant within walking distance. If not, maybe you can celebrate the night before your get to the Cervo.<BR><BR>

Old May 5th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Beth

The Villa Malpensa, another hotel near the airport, actually has an excellent restaurant. They seem to host a lot of weddings and parties for locals and the food in the dining room was wonderful.

Old May 5th, 2002, 05:06 PM
cjswanson

I agree with the Villa Malpense. We had our departure dinner there last week and the food was wonderful and value priced. The banana flambe was the best dessert I have ever had!

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:20 AM
sharon

ttt