So You Want to Visit France

Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:20 AM
John B.

So You Want to Visit France

See this informative article in the current issue of Bonjour Paris at:http://www.bparis.com

Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:31 AM
Jimbo

France looks lovely this time of year, I was there myself only a week ago. GO GO GO!!

Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:46 AM
Wes

France is a great place if you like anti-Americanism.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:48 AM
SiD

LoL, Anti-American!! HAHAHAHAH

Personally that is not true!! 2nd what did you expect them to do bow down to every American or agree with the American gov't policies?!?!?

Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:49 AM
Jimbo

Oh deary me. Get over it. America is a great place if you like Anti-Everything-Non-American.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:58 AM
Sonia

Another vote for France.. Vive le jimbo!

Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:15 AM
Jim

I have to tip my hat to the French Davis Cup team, which advanced to the finals with a win over the US yesterday. Of course, the US was at a disadvantage with the match being played on clay, but Grosjean came out and beat Andy Roddick -- no mean feat. It would be good if French tennis returned to the high level it reached so many years ago.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:25 AM
John B.

My posting was intended to useful to Fodor participants who are planning a trip to France or indeed anywhere. I resent the thread being used as yet another an opportunity for anonymous know-it-alls to spew their venom.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:28 AM
Jimbo

Indeed. Such a shame that some Americans find it obligatory to ruin everyone's day. Keep posting good things John B, one day the board'll revert to what it was intended.