Second hand stores for teens in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hear in Paris there are some great sencond hand stores where you can get fairly new designer clothes for the fraction of the price. Can anyone recommend good second hand stores for teens?
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 10:59 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Theres discount shopping for teens on the Rue Saint-Placide in the '6th but second hand stores are in the 16th (mostly.)
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 01:08 PM

I answered on your other thread with similar question -- I think they should shop around rue Etienne Marcel and Tiquetonne. There is a second-hand shop on Tiquetonne for younger folks -- it also has new stuff, and is called Kiliwatch. I also have heard of a place like that called Vestibule at place Sainte Opportune right at the Chatelet metro, but don't know anything about it. That area around there and to Les Halles shopping center is also a good area for them to try cheap shopping geared to the younger set. I think most of what you've heard about in terms of designer consignment shops might not be right for teens. I think rue Saint Placide is also a good idea. There are a lot of designer outlet shops down in the 14th arr, also, on rue Alesia, west of Alesia metro stop. There seemed to be more for men than women, I was noticing what a great street if you wanted to pick up some Armani or Hugo Boss, etc. I would not go there first, though, if I were them, I'd go to rue Etienne Marcel and Tiquetonne.
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 01:55 PM

http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...p;tid=34398117
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 02:05 PM
ira

Hi Richard,

May I suggest that you consolidate all of your questions in one thread? It will make it easier to keep track of your trip and your needs.

If you did something like "France and Italy with Two Teenagers" you could just keep adding.
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 03:24 PM
beanbag

Ira, the irate, stop trying to be the moderator. richard can post how or when he feels like it.