Rome Airport to Termini Train station

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2023, 03:23 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be arriving in Rome at the end of September at 9 a.m. and need to get to Termini Station to make a 12:10 train. So, a few questions: I think I read the fastest means would be the Leonardo Express from the airport. Does that sound correct? If so, where is the Leonardo Express located in relation to the baggage claim area? Is it close by? I also read it is about a half hour to Termini Station. Does that sound about right? Any other info that can be provided is very welcomed. Thanks!
Old Aug 9th, 2023, 06:01 PM

FCO? Assuming so then yes. Just follow the signs to the train station at the airport. It's a bit of a walk but inside the airport.

Time? It's not just the running time. You'll need to buy your ticket. Then wait for the departure. There are two different trains that leave from the airport. The express and the FL1 regional. The two alternate.

If you're heading north ward and haven't bought your onward ticket yet either can work. The express to Termini. The FL1 to TIburtina. Tiburtina if you head north from Termini to Florence is the next station after Termini. If you're heading south to Naples you want the express.
Old Aug 10th, 2023, 01:37 AM

where is the Leonardo Express located
Just follow these "TRAIN" yellow signs. FCO is like any other airport around the world.

Since there is free wifi in all Terminals now, you can install Trenitalia's app at home and buy your e-ticket while in the baggage claim area

Last edited by Falcio; Aug 10th, 2023 at 01:39 AM.