We are going to travel Paris this march and we will spend 3 nights. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 U$A AOL 1800:681:7208 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT Aol Tec*h by ak/47
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 family trip to Germany and more
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one