pudlo paris in english

Search

pudlo paris in english

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pudlo paris in english

Hi. I finally got my copy of this guide now that it is translated into English. Is it all I hear? Thanks.
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 11:53 AM

I took it to Paris several weeks ago and referred to it often. I was happy I had it.

He doesn't give all listings good ratings. On some he says to give it a little more time. Others he says basically the meal wasn't worth the price. Of course, we avoided those restaurants.

He says of one of our favorites in Paris, Le Clos des Gourmets, "You will pleased you paid a visit to this little temple of gastronomy." Yes, we were!

I recommended this guide in my recent Paris report. I like that it lists address, nearest metros, phone and fax numbers, web sites, opening and closing times, prices and if air conditioned.
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Original Poster

Judi, thanks. I just read and really enjoyed your report. I missed it initially.
Can you tell me more about your tour w/ Michael Osman. I sent him an e mail 2 months ago and have not received a response. What did you tour with him? 1/2 or full day etc. Thanks!
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 04:03 AM

Hi plambers.

Please email Michael again; I don't know why you didn't get a reply.

Plan to spend the day with him. The time goes by quickly and he is very interesting, IMO. On our day we just walked mostly the fifth which is just what I wanted to do. He has taken people so many places so you choose how you want to spend your day.

We will spend another day with Michael on our next trip to Paris.

Have a great trip!
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 05:40 AM
Original Poster

Judi,did you know how you wanted to spend your day w/ Michael Osman? Is he good at suggestions?
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 05:54 AM

Yes, in email conversations I told him we just wanted to walk the streets of the old district. At the end of the day he said that he felt he didn't do much for us but I told him it was exactly what we wanted to do. He pointed out a lot of things we would have missed. We did go into a couple of churches but no museums.

We spent ten hours with him and the time flew by.