Artist Guide in Paris

Search

Artist Guide in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Artist Guide in Paris

Hi. I've the chance to go to Paris in eary October. In the spring when just thinking of making the trip, I was browsing these boards for information. I was impressed with some posts I read about a young American man that is an artist and tourist guide in Paris. Could someone pass along this persons information. I've not be able to find this in a search of this site. His name and any information would be of help.
Thank you.
Kelly
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:33 AM

Michael Osman [email protected]
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Degas

Do a text search for Rene Jasmone - he is somebody very special.

Old Sep 17th, 2003, 08:44 AM

hi, Michael also has a website (tho he told us when we were with him that he did it some time ago)that you may find helpful. www.geocities.com/parisfinder/DiscoverParis.html. We spent the day with him at the end of August - it was great, worth every penny.
Old Sep 28th, 2003, 02:43 PM

Just wanted to also mention what a great experience I had using Michael the artist guide) for our trip to Paris. He was exactly what I was looking for-did just what we wanted. Learned quite a bit and also saw much more than thought possible of Paris. He also helped us make a trip to Malmaison. We were not going to go, but he encouraged us since I have an interest in Josephine. What a great day. He saved us so much time by getting us out there. Michael also told some wonderful stories about Napoleon and Josephine that I had not heard before. The house was beautiful. Really worth the trip out there.
AS said, Michael is well worth his price. Just 75 Euros for the day. We told him he was worth more than that!
Laura