Prague to Edinburgh, Best Airlines?

Mar 23rd, 2006, 03:29 AM
Original Poster

Prague to Edinburgh, Best Airlines?

Can someone tell me what airlines you think is good for flying between Prague and Edinburgh or Prague and London?
Mar 23rd, 2006, 03:34 AM

There aren't any between Prague and Edinburgh, as far as I can find (you could go to Glasgow with flyglobespan, an airline I know nothing about, it's only an hour or so from Edinburgh by train). easyJet flies between Prague and London (Gatwick & Stansted) for pretty cheap, Czech Air does too, but for a lot more. easyJet is a good airline, as long as you don't have too much baggage, don't miss your flight, and don't expect frills.
Mar 23rd, 2006, 03:42 AM

Input your itinerary at www.skyscanner.net before making any final decisions.
Mar 23rd, 2006, 04:18 AM

Fly to Newcastle with Easyjet, take the Metro to Newcastle Central Station & a train to Edinburgh.

If you book a few weeks in advance the train fare will cost £9.50 one way. And if you have luggage you'll be happy to know that you don't have to use any stairs between getting off the plane & onto the train

Scenery is also much more interesting than Glasgow to Edinburgh
Mar 23rd, 2006, 05:51 AM

No airlines between EDI and PRG? Then what were we doing sitting on that nonstop Czech Airlines jet last year? You know, the one that flies 13 times a week between the cities?

By far the best deal - not terribly expensive, excellent service, on time... no complaints at all.

www.czechairlines.com

Mar 23rd, 2006, 06:31 AM

Ok, no budget airlines. And I don't consider $234 to be a particularly good price for that route, either (if it's cheaper somewhere, good, but I didn't see it).