Reload this Page >

Pick a London hotel-please!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21st, 2002, 11:29 AM
Jackie

We'll be in London at the end of February-have narrowed our hotels down to the following-any recommendations? Knightsbridge Hotel<BR>Knightsbridge Green Hotel<BR>Five Sumner Place Hotel<BR>L'Hotel<BR>Rembrandt<BR>Jurys Kensington<BR>Chequers Apartments<BR><BR>Many thanks for any help

Old Dec 21st, 2002, 12:49 PM
Harry

Jackie,<BR>(1) Rembrandt hotel<BR>(2) Jurys hotel<BR>Good locations, close to V&amp;A,Natural history museum and Knightsbridge.<BR>I have collected clients from both<BR>taking tours with me,their service<BR>is good,nicely furnished.<BR>The Rembrandt a has swimming pool!<BR>Hope this helps,<BR>Harry<BR>

Old Dec 21st, 2002, 01:05 PM
Mom

My daughter stayed at Jurys Kensington this past Oct and loved it. VEry nice hotel with excellent service.<BR>Personally, having rented a flat there a few times, South Kensington is a great neighborhood, close to the Tube station, V&amp;A and Harrods. What more could one ask for? :0)

Old Dec 21st, 2002, 01:49 PM
Teresa

Already stayed at the Rembrandt and it's a very good value. Also, the location in Knigthsbridge, close to Harrods, is great. If you stay there and like Thai food there's an excellent Thai restaurant across the street when walking to Harrods.

Old Dec 21st, 2002, 09:27 PM
margaret

Stayed at the Knightsbridge Green Hotel 10 days ago. Highly recommend. Very clean, friendly and helpful staff, great location, entire hotel is non-smoking. Will absolutely stay there again.