Pezenas, Hotel Saint-Germain

Apr 4th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Original Poster

Pezenas, Hotel Saint-Germain

We have one spare night between Barcelona and St. Remy and have decided that Pezenas seems to be a good stop, it would be Friday night so we could enjoy the Saturday morning market before moving onto St. Remy. Has anyone stayed and can recommend Hotel Saint-Germain, we will have car so also wondering if the hotel is easy to locate? Open to other hotel suggestions, somewhere decent, doesn't need to be five star but a private carpark is important to us.
Thanks.
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Original Poster

Anyone????
Apr 5th, 2007, 12:20 PM

ttt
Apr 5th, 2007, 03:42 PM

I don't know anything about this hotel, but we spent a couple of nights in Pezenas last year and really liked it. I can highly recommend the following:

http://www.hoteldevigniamont.com/

As far as parking, I think there are a couple of dedicated parking spots and some municipal parking spots right across the street. It is closer to the city center and down some very narrow streets, but Tracy & Rob sent directions that guided us right there (fresh off a transatlantic flight and four-hour drive from Nice) without so much as a wrong turn.
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Original Poster

ms go
Thanks for the recommendation. I can remember reading your trip report and making a note of this B & B, it looks great, not sure if they would be interested in a booking for just one night though. The property being down some narrow streets had also stuck in my mind, we will have only just picked up our lease car in Barcelona that morning, not sure if my DH (or my stress levels) will be ready for narrow streets, we are from New Zealand so everything in the car is on the wrong side for us!!!!!!!!! Decisions, decisions!