ParisAddress..

May 9th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Original Poster

ParisAddress..

Have anyone used this company recently in Paris to rent an apartment ?...is it reliable or not ?...do they have a security deposit ?...how do you make the payments ?...what is your experience in dealing with this company ?...any information would be really helpful...thanks for your time and help...
May 9th, 2010, 03:35 PM

Everything I've read about them has been positive.

I'm staying in a Paris Address apartment for a week starting Thursday ... if I can make it across the ocean with the volcano ash still causing problems.

Everything has been smooth so far. I booked a month ago and paid 30% down, then I made my final payment Friday for the balance. Someone will be there to greet me at the apartment to deliver keys and I will give them an imprint of my CC for a security deposit. It's not charged unless something happens.

They really have great apartment choices! Their website was just revamped and they changed their pricing, it is now based on busy and low seasons, but I still think prices are quite good.
May 9th, 2010, 03:39 PM

Forgot to say, payments made with my credit card, no penalty for payment with credit (I had to pay 4% extra with the last agency I used, for paying with a CC)
May 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Original Poster

Thank you Ruby99 for your information...I just checked this website myself but I didn't find any reviews about it from anyone who stayed there...would you be able to share your experience about staying at this apartment when you come back ?...I would love to hear what you have to say...thank you !
May 9th, 2010, 06:07 PM

sicilyan, absolutely, I'll report on the agency and apartment when I get back
May 9th, 2010, 06:47 PM

I rented from them in 2008, and I was very pleased with their service and with the apartment itself. It was just as it looked in the photos -- no unpleasant surprises.

We stayed in a 1-bedroom flat (DOMA14 -- I think). The price was right, the transactions were all very smooth, and the meet-up for the keys went well. They were also really nice about the check-out procedures, allowing us to store our bags in the flat all day until we left to catch a night train. The agancy was very accommodating.

I would definitely consider them the next time I want an apartment for a week. (I would have used them this winter, but I needed something truly budget-y).

Good luck with your plans.
May 9th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Original Poster

Thank You....''pavot''
May 9th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Another choice is www.guestapartment.com we have used them with great success and the apartments are beautiful, in good locations. Our favorite was HISBISCUS.

Right from the start, the emails were quick and the service outstanding.
May 10th, 2010, 04:49 AM

Sicilyan, for the reviews, check out the blog section... there are comments for many of the apartments listed!
May 10th, 2010, 05:54 AM

Hi. We rented from them last September. We chose the apt ORLEA26 which was a beautiful 1 bedrm apt right on the Seine overlooking Notre Dame.

From start to finish we were pleased with every aspect of their services. They were always prompt in replying to our emails. We did change our dates shortly after booking to accommodate a flight schedule and it was handled with no problem and in a very obliging manner.

When we arrived at the apt the rep was waiting to check us in and everything went very smoothly.

The apt was a little on the expensive side but the views and amenities were worth it. Very spacious and nicely furnished.

When we return to Paris we will definitely book with them again.
May 10th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Original Poster

Hi Ruby99,
I did check out the blog section and was very pleased with what I found in it...I found 19 reviews about this apartment that I am interested in...everything appears to be perfect from the company and the apartment...thank you for your information and have a very nice and wonderful time in Paris !!
May 28th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Original Poster

bump