Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Paris Hotel Le Sainte-Beuve-- has anyone stayed there?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Mary

I wonder if the Classic rooms will accommodate comfortably one adult and two small children. Does anyone know?<BR><BR>Any info will be appreciated. <BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Mary<BR><BR>

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Topper

ttt

Old Oct 15th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Santa Chiara

I didn't post earlier, because I have not stayed in a "classic" room. The room I was in was a single with a (almost) double bed. Why don't you email or call Sainte Beuve? I like those hotel because the staff is accommodating and friendly. I highly recommend the hotel and location.

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 07:13 AM
andy

Mary, My wife and I stayed there in a "double" room. Not huge but if you could get a room with twin beds it would be OK. Hotel, location, and staff are all A-1. <BR>

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 07:43 AM
Lois

This is a lovely hotel in a convenient location. Our room was barely large enough for my husband and me. The bathroom was also tiny. But we thought it was very romantic. Caution: those children had better be really quiet, to avoid disturbing other guests in this small, thin-walled hotel. I don't think any of the rooms are large. However, I strongly recommend this hotel for its charm and excellent service. I am just not sure if you would be really relaxed there with two little ones. They might find a bigger hotel, with bigger rooms, more entertaining.

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 08:48 AM
Mary

Thank you, S. Chiara, Andy and Lois. I chose the Ste Beuve for its proximity of the Jardins de LUxembourg and also for its quietness. And the children are quiet, so they won't disrupt other guests' tranquility.<BR><BR>I will email the Ste Beuve regarding the size of the rooms.<BR><BR>Best regards to all,<BR><BR>Mary