ordering brochures of spain

May 17th, 2002, 04:44 AM
tamy

ordering brochures of spain

Does anyone know of an internet site from which one can order brochure of spain.
thanx

May 17th, 2002, 04:58 AM
meetoo

I'd also like to know where to get a tourist info package??

May 17th, 2002, 05:01 AM
Maribel

tamy,
Go to http://www.okspain.org/quicklinks/offices.asp

You'll see the email addresses and phone # for the Tourist Offices of Spain. They send out great materials.

May 17th, 2002, 09:51 AM
tamy

hi Maribel
I did email okspain but I never got a reply however I sent them my address in the email. Shouldn't tehy send a confirming email. How long do you think it would take them to send it to me.

May 17th, 2002, 10:02 AM
Maribel

tamy,
Don't know how long they take because when I need info/posters/brochures, I just personally go into the Manhatten office (666 Fifth Ave.) to pick them up.
I have a friend who has good luck with the L.A. office, says they're efficient. Might try emailing them, or Chicago or Miami.

May 17th, 2002, 10:10 AM
Leslie

I called the Spain National Tourist Office in NYC last fall for brochures. The maps and brochures I received are excellent, full of lots of useful information, including pictures. I asked the CSR to send me everything available, and when I received the package it weighed over 4 pounds. The quality of the information is as good as anything you will get in any tourist guide book that you can buy. Just call Information in NYC for the telephone number. It took about a week to get the brochures, as they are shipped from a central clearing house in New Jersey.

May 17th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Maribel

Geeze, make than ManhattAN!

Just give them a call in NY or another email-keep reminding them of your request, and you'll get those brochures.

May 17th, 2002, 10:45 PM
Alex

Nikki had posted the www.okspain.org and other websites for us on numerous postings. You should read through the Spain threads first.