Reload this Page >

OCTOBER WEATHER IN ITALY

Search

OCTOBER WEATHER IN ITALY

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 05:39 AM
PATRICIA BONAGURO

OCTOBER WEATHER IN ITALY

I WILL BE TRAVELING IN ITALY FROM OCTOBER 12TH THROUGH OCTOBER 24TH. THE TRIP STARTS IN ROME AND WE VISIT AMALFI, SORRENTO, FLORENCE, VENICE AND THE ITALIAN LAKES. WE DEPART FROM MILAN. I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO PACK. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION.

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 05:52 AM
dee

I'm sorry I won't be answering your original post but I was interested in your itinerary. Question: did it cost more for you to travel into Rome and out of Milan because that is the flight route I am planning on and just wondered.

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 06:21 AM
Vita

Hi, Patricia. Last year, Rome was hot and Florence was mild in October (warm during the day and cool in the mornings and evenings). I think you're going to come across quite a range of temps since you're covering a large distance. I would suggest getting on weather.com a couple of days before you're scheduled to leave, and looking at the 10-forecast for each city.

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 01:31 PM
paula

You may also want to check www.wunderground.com. It gives you worldwide weather and monthly statistics. We will be in Italy at the exact same time and I just used this website yesterday.

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 09:38 AM
xxx

I was in Italy last October. Rome was quite beautiful - short sleeves. Venice was cool enough that I was wearing polar fleece for part of one day.