Nightclubs in Paris

Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
Original Poster

Nightclubs in Paris

Has anyone been to the following nightclubs? If so, do you know the address/directions? I will be coming from the Latin Quartier. Thank you! Also, any additional info you can give... cover charge, your review, best nights of the week, etc... I only have a Thurs, Fri & Saturday evening... also, I'm traveling alone, so maybe places good for that too...

- Man Ray
- The VIP Room
- Nirvana?
- Le Fumoir, Hotel Alkazar
- The Polo Room
- Le Cabaret

These I have addresses for... but any comments welcome...
- Buddah Bar, 8/12, rue Boissy d'Anglais
- Barrio Latino, 46-48, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoinine
- La Suite, 40 Ave. George V

Thanks!!!!

- Amy
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 06:54 PM

I am in no way able to comment on Paris night clubs (not a night owl!) but I can point you to www.pagesjaunes.fr to get your addresses, locations, and photo of the outside. There is a language button to change over to English.
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 07:52 PM

Some folks may give you personal reviews or opinions of nights, but for basic information like addresses, you can easily type a couple words into a search engine like Google and find out that kind of stuff.

For example, type in "paris nirvana fumoir" into Google and you'll get lists of Paris bars, most that you want. YOu can repeat for a few that may not show up. Here's one such list with reviews in English
http://www.cityvox.com/selection_car...CITBRU,00.html

www.worldsbestbars.com is another good site
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 12:40 PM
Vincent

If youm you speak French, www.parissi.com is the best up to date site on bars, with addresses, comments, and the lot.

Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:26 PM

Amy,
we have been to Manray!last Year around fashion week good food a little pricy , although a very hip and beautiful place. The person that mentioned Manray to us also mentioned Nirvana and Buddah Bar. We had other plans and did'nt make either one. I here they are or were very hip places to hang out. Rumors are these are popular spots for beautiful young Parisians.
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Original Poster

Beautiful Parisians!... sounds perfect!
Thank you so much. All of these entries help. I don't speak french (coming from San Francisco, California) but I will look at all the websites given. Buddah Bar is a must, as I already own all their CDs. I think Man Ray sounds like a must too as it keeps coming up again and again through my research. Again, thank you!