Search

Nerja in Sept

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 01:19 AM
panvan

Nerja in Sept

My husband and I are booking a room for Sept 21-24 and wondering if we should find a hotel with air conditioning. We're on a budget and have heard good things about the Hostal Residencia Mena, which is a bargain 33 euros (including terrace with seaview!) but no a/c. Will the nights be cool enough by then not to miss a/c? We're also thinking of the Hotel Marissol -- any feedback on that? Is it noisy with the restaurant downstairs? Thanks!<BR>

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 02:07 AM
Myriam

Southern Spain can still be very warm in September! We even needed A/C mid October.

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 02:36 AM
Myriam

Southern Spain can still be very warm in September! We even needed A/C mid October.

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 03:51 AM
Paella

Just a hint, go to La Herradura on the weekends the first restaurant on the beach cooks in a giant pan the most incredible Paella, coming from Nerja its the last restaurant...<BR><BR>Adios

Old Aug 4th, 2002, 07:41 PM
janet

I think the name of the paella restaurant is Ayo's. The paella was delicious and soooo inexpensive. I highly recommend going there.

Old Aug 5th, 2002, 04:38 AM
Judi

Ayo is on Burriana Beach in Nerja. <BR><BR>The pictures of Hostal Residencia Mena look nice, the location is a bit to the west of the Balcon...and the price is right! We have never been in Nerja in September but we have been there in April, May and October; we rent an apartment that does not need air conditioning and it was not needed as the nights were cool.<BR><BR>The Hostal Marissal is on the Balcon de Europa (great location!) next to the Hotel Balcon. I don't know about the noise from the restaurant below but the Balcon itself is not normally noisy. <BR><BR>Have a great trip!