Reload this Page >

Munich-Euro Disney

Search

Munich-Euro Disney

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 06:17 PM
Robert

Munich-Euro Disney

Will be a week in Munich. My daughter is a Disney nut. Would it be out of the question to try and take a train to Euro Disney? Does anyone have any suggestions or opinions on where to even try and start with this quest?

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 06:22 PM
Betsy

Robert, if you want to use at least three days of your week in Munich, go ahead: One day to get there by plane or train, one day at Euro Disney and one day to return to Munich. I wouldn't even consider it.

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 06:35 PM
Robert

Betsy-- Thank You, I kinda figured it would be a "Bit Out Of The Way", but not that much. I will forget it.

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 06:36 PM
xxx

Robert, look at a map! You will be able to answer your own question. (Hint: yes it would be out of the question)

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 06:55 PM
Ben Haines

No problem. Book sleeper berths. Board at Munich main styation about 2030, leave 2054, reach Paris 0703, dump your overnight bag at left luggage, breakfast in the brasserie over the road (omlettes ?), RER (fast metro) to Marne la Vallee, enter Eurodisney at nine in midwinter, ten otherwise, day in visit, leave at closing time 2000, back to Paris, sup and stroll, board your sleeper 2230, leave 2258, reach Munich 0854. <BR><BR>Or if you have kept your hotel room in Munich leave Paris Est station at 1749 with sleepers on the Orient Express (the real one, not the expensive one) sup on board, reach Munich Ost 0316, taxi, finish the night in bed.<BR><BR>For information and booking of sleeper berths and the fares please choose an agency:<BR><BR>Euraide, offices in Florida and Germany: http://www.euraide.de/. Telephone in USA 1 941-480-1555. Fax 1 941-480-1522. E-mail [email protected]<BR><BR>DER travel agency in the USA, owned by German Rail: http://www.der.com. E mail for information [email protected] and for sales [email protected].<BR><BR>There is a note on getting the best from sleepers and couchettes at http://www.twenj.com/tipsnighttrains.htm. Please write if I can help further. Welcome to Europe.<BR><BR>Ben Haines, London<BR><BR><BR>

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:41 AM
Robert

Thank You Ben. We happen to live in Florida, so I will give Euraide a call.