Millenium Knightsbridge London

Jan 29th, 2002, 11:38 PM
valuent

Millenium Knightsbridge London

I can highly recommend this hotel. Got a fabulous deal (47 pounds per night) through Londontown.com in January 2002. The location is just under a two minute walk from the Knightsbridge tube stop and less than 5 minutes walk from Harrod's. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The room was a nice size and very comfortable.

Jan 30th, 2002, 04:21 AM
bonnie

Thank you for your posting. I too booked this for Feb. thru londontown at 57 pounds, but have never stayed there and am a little apprehensive (sight unseen). Was the room quiet? Did you find the small size uncomfortable, mine is only 120 sq. ft., I think. Could you open and close the windows in your room, and was there a shower and bathtub combination? Thank you for your help.

Jan 30th, 2002, 07:11 AM
Kathy

I've also booked the MK for four nights in February. Can you tell me if there were any good places to have breakfast nearby? Or was the breakfast at the hotel worthwhile? Thanks.

Jan 30th, 2002, 10:34 AM
valuent

rooms in london and new york city are not generally large, but i found the MK to be very comfortable. yes there was a bathtub with shower. it was VERY quiet. i did hear sirens one night and realized around the corner is a fire dept. but i wouldn't let that bother me. very clean, very nicely decorated in what i think of as art deco, but i don't know furniture periods. yes you can open and close the windows and it is air conditioned. you also get shampoos, etc. the restaurant for breakfast is pricey and doesn't have great variety, but if you go out the lobby door opposite the sloane street entrance and turn right, you will find a little place open for breakfast all but sundays. 3.80 pounds for eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, beans and coffee. can't beat that! if you wait for harrod's to open, you can get lots of different things to eat there.

Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:46 PM
ttt