Reload this Page >

Message to StCirq and Ross Bernard III

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2002, 04:22 PM
xxx

Thanks for your advice about shipping my furniture to France. Next time if you don't have anything to say just ignore the question. This forum has answered a variety of questions about many different things and I have given a number of responses. For your information I do have all the proper papers and I'm moving in 3weeks to live in Cannes. I do have a professional company moving my belongings, but certain things I have chosen to wrap myself because of value although the pieces are expensive it was not because of cost but sentimental value.<BR><BR>So next time you decide to act like complete jerks think before you start typing, because what you have to say may not be worth the effort. Sorry it took me so long to respond to you.

Old May 28th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Candide

Next time you have a question ask it more intelligently and maybe you'll get a decent answer. If you frame your question like you don't know which end is up you're not likely to get the advice you want.

Old May 28th, 2002, 06:15 PM
Bart

xxx: You asked a totally dumb question and got a couple of answers from people who tried to figure out what the heck you were saying, StCirq being one of them. OK, maybe she was a bit flip, but your question was so dumb it almost demanded a stupid answer, and under the circumstances I think she did pretty well. Ross Bernard always has a stupid answer to everything and he doesn't know anything, so you can disregard him. St Cirq is, on the other hand, very knowledgeable and has great info, particularly on France. I checked on your post, and I notice you didn't get ANY other answers that gave you info, so maybe you should rethink your post, which was, actually, pretty ridiculous. I don't know how you expected ANYONE to give you an intelligent answer. You should be glad anyone responded at all.

Old May 28th, 2002, 06:29 PM
anon.

Bart, whoever you are, that's one of the fairest, most accurate assessments of a Q & A event that I've ever seen on this board.

Old May 28th, 2002, 07:05 PM
aaa

In defense of the very knowledgable StCirq, I will also say that that post was incredibly stupid and that she tried to offer info, and was actually humorous to boot. Interesting that the poster hides behind the xxx moniker.

Old May 28th, 2002, 07:56 PM
waaaaaa

xxx,<BR>Thanks for your comments on the answers you received .<BR>Next time, you really should try the Whiners Board, they get along much better with people like yourself.