Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Marc Aurel, Hotel Austria,Post - parking?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 03:15 AM
linda

I am traveling to Vienna with an elderly friend in June for 3-4 days. We are driving so we need a place with parking and as centrally located in city center as possible around $100 for a double. I have done much searching and have found the places above that I think will work. Anyone have personal experience with any of the above? Any others? Thanks.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 01:26 PM

topping

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 08:14 PM
anna

Hey I am looking for the hotel like that in end of June. My picks for now is<BR>Do you want to compare notes?<BR>BTW: what do you use for searchs? I found a couple web sites.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 08:18 PM
anna

My picks are Beim Therasianum, Astron Belvedere and Falkensteiner Palace

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 03:24 AM
linda

thanks for responding - looks like the places you have picked are out of my price range - I need to keep my price to $100 - most places you need to pay for parking and I need to budget that in - do you know if the places you mention have free parking(seems like few do). I have found search sites on this forum and nethotels.com and frommers.com (type in Vienna and then click on accommadations)- also www.info.wien.at and some others I can't remember now - I will try to get some others for you. Check back in about 9 hours.