lot airline

Old Mar 5th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lot airline

We are considering flying Lot airline to Warsaw from Chicago in business--we have never flown overseas on Lot before--we usually fly business American--any suggestions--will Lot business be comparable to business on American? Thanks so much for your advice jan
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 07:55 AM

The seating is comparable to AA's domestic first class, so it's not as roomy as AA's international business. Service and food is ok to good. No individual screens. If the fare is considerably less than it is a good option, but if it's only few $ less then I would pick AA.
Old Mar 5th, 2005, 01:25 PM
tmh

Since you can't fly nonstop into Warsaw with AA, LOT may be a better alternative from a time perspective.

Can't comment on the business class space as we flew AA to LHR and LOT to Cracow...much narrower seats than any domestic I'd been on so possibly similar to AAFF's comments on their Bus Class.

Enjoy!
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Original Poster

Sorry to be so late in responding--thanks for in the information--we did purchase the tickets as the price was 1/2 of American--and we could not find any upgrades on American--we will let you know later--thanks again. jan
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 07:07 AM

perhaps it's too late to add to the discussion but just in case....I flew Lot business class from Toronto to Warsaw last week. The whole was not up to other business class services I have taken (Air France, KLM, Swiss) but the ticket price was about 40 percent lower than would have been the case with the others and the timing of departure and arrival were convenient as was the fact that no change of planes was required en route. The amenities like video selection were rather basic but who cares, I just wanted to sleep and that was exactly what I did.
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 02:08 PM

This is so weird: I click on this thread and find an unfamiliar post from -- myself!

Of course it is not from me but from my spouse, who is in a Krakow hotel room and has logged onto our shared internet account.

Honey, why don't you e-mail ME instead of surfing the web, if you're feeling idle???

I am sure the information and advice is perfectly sound othrwise.

BTW: Could you pick up a quart of milk on the way from the airport? Thx. xx T.
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 04:09 PM

tedgale, this is hilarious. Not that I track your every movement, but I thought I had read an earlier post of yours where you had mentioned that your spouse was going back to Central Europe. When I read this thread earlier in the day, I concluded that I must have made a mistake, and that it was you who was travelling. Thanks for clearing it up.

By the way, my spouse finally registered her own name here on Fodors: she uses Magriet van der Banck, who was the wife of Anselm Adorne all those centuries ago.

Anselm
Old Apr 10th, 2005, 04:23 PM

I look forward to reading your posts and your wife's too!