Search

London hotels ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 08:29 AM
paula

London hotels ?

I can't seem to get posted in the right spot. Has anyone stayed at the Devere Cavendish St. James or Best Western Shaftesbury? How do they rate on cleanliness & comfort?

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Mary

I stayed in a single room in the Devere Cavendish in July. It is quite nice (fantastic location) but is in need of refurbishment. Some rooms had been redone and they're slowly working their way through - but a lot haven't. Basic cleanliness is fine - but it's all quite worn. Comfort was good - but the sinlge rooms are very small. It was however a great deal that I got (through www.bhrc.co.uk) so I was quite happy

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 08:02 AM
paula

Mary, thanks so much - exactly what I wanted to know. The location is perfect, so if it is clean, it sounds fine.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 03:39 PM
samaritan

Try <BR><BR>www.londonrooms.biz<BR><BR>Great deals on all kinds of lodging in the centre of town

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Jane

We are also thinking about BW Shaftesberry Hotel or Thistle Bloomsbury Hotel. They are both around $170 with tax. Any comments on location, rooms, etc?