Search

Lapin Agile

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Grandmom

Lapin Agile

The plan is for me and daughter in law to take (by then) 11 1/2 yr old granddaughter to Paris in August, 2003. Anyone been to Lapin Agile? Is the singing, etc., appropriate for her age group and/or do you think she would enjoy it?

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Grandmom again

That's in Paris, btw. Typing at work and trying to get it done quickly...

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 11:40 AM
StCirq

There's nothing inappropriate about the Lapin Agile, but I wonder if your granddaughter will enjoy it unless she a) understands French, or b) really enjoys music of all kinds. I also think I would check to see if she will be allowed in, as the last time I was there all they served was alcohol. If she is allowed, and is open to what may seem to her to be a very strange and different experience, I would say go for it.

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Grandmom

Thanks, StCirq. I was hoping you would pipe in. She is studying French and paints, but I don't know about the music interest (other than the usual preteen stuff). I will check about access restrictions and ask her if she is even interested. Didn't want to bring it up to her without first doing my homework. We are having our first planning meeting Monday. Maybe I will meet you one day at the DC gatherings. Merci.

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Mike

I e-mailed them and made a reservation 2 days ago and got a very quick response in English. Their address is: [email protected]<BR><BR>Check it out.