Reload this Page >

Lance in the lead....

Search

Lance in the lead....

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 06:47 AM
Lance

Lance in the lead....

Lance Armstrong is in the lead breakaway group at the 150 km mark of the 1st stage of the Tour de France. He won the prologue time trial yesterday in Luxembourg. It's being broadcast on OLN TV right now and the views from the helicopters of Luxembourg are magnificent. You can also follow it on line and hear live internet broadcasts at the following address:<BR><BR>http://www.letour.fr/2002/us/index.html<BR><BR>Go Lance.........

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 07:44 AM
robbie

Armstrong finished in the front of the lead pack. He's 3" behind the overall leader going into Stage 2.

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Uncle Sam

He's quite a hit here in Ausitn, and he's one heck of a nice guy!<BR><BR>Go Lance...four in a row!<BR><BR>US

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 10:44 AM
Allan

in other sports news today -<BR><BR>* Hewitt wins Wimbledon<BR>* Schumacher victory at dramatic<BR> British Grand Prix<BR>* Scotland's only pro-basketball<BR> team moves from Edinburgh to Glasgow<BR> to begin life as the 'Scottish Rocks'

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 10:48 AM
NewYork

Gooooooooooooo Lance!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Sue

Does this mean that if you don't get OLN there will be no coverage of the TdF this year?

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Danna

I believe OLN is buying time on CBS on the weekend during the tour. I think they will be doing highlight shows. You can get info at olntv.com where they also have live broadcasts. <BR><BR>I will be out of town for the last mnt. stage and I'm desparately hoping for a sports bar that gets OLN. <BR><BR>BTW... have you heard Lance speaking French to the interviewers? That man can do ANYTHING he puts his mind to.<BR><BR>GO LANCE !

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 08:01 AM
Annie

What a champ!! Considering all the adversity he's overcome, New Yorkers can do nothing but cheer him on as well. (Totally impressed w/his spoken French).<BR><BR>You Go Lance