Juventus Game

Aug 15th, 2015, 07:56 AM
Original Poster

Juventus Game

Post 26 if you are keeping track.

Thinking of taking our 11 year old to the Juventus Roma game, Sunday, our last night in Rome.

Any thoughts? Caveats? He will have some soccer stuff going on in Barcelona but will miss their actual game by a few hours as we leave for Naples the day they play. Thinking Juventus might be an interesting way to end the day after the Angelus at the Vatican and lunch at Casare.
Aug 15th, 2015, 09:41 AM

Roma v Juventus is always a big game, and demand for tickets will be high - that said the Olympic stadium has a large capacity. I've not been to an Italian game for some time, but as far as I know there is no "on the gate" admission - tickets have to be bought in advance (even if it's the day before or earlier on the day of the match)
Aug 15th, 2015, 12:32 PM

Assuming it's the game on August 30th, there are tickets available. (Be sure to refresh the page.)

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticket...kets/E-1095684
Aug 15th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Original Poster

Thanks, Jean! Looks like my husband and son will be going
Aug 16th, 2015, 12:10 AM

Don't buy tickets through third party sites (as in post # 2). Just go to the AS Roma store in Piazza Colonna.

There are certain areas where visitors/non-supporters sit to ensure their safety. Regardless of who is playing, these games can often get heated. The official store will help you.
Aug 16th, 2015, 05:23 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, Blue. My son already knows he is not wearing any of his Juventus shirts to the game! Just watching quietly and observing lol

Search this Thread