Reload this Page >

justfares.com-should I go with them?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 11:05 PM
monica

they have a really good fare available right now. Can anyone share positive or negative stories about them. time is running out. thanks!!!<BR>

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 07:45 AM
Wendy

Monica, I haven't used them but just checked their site and all their fares look really competitive. They have an office here in Seattle, so if by chance you had a problem at least we know where to find them! haha!

Old Aug 11th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Mia

I purchased open jaw tickets, flying into Paris and out of Milan in July. Excellent price, excellent service. Tickets are non-refundable. Ask for Gina. She was very helpful, knowledgable, and patient because I changed my itinerary three times in a week before finally purchasing.

Old Aug 11th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Marilyn

I have used them before and was satisfied, HOWEVER...<BR><BR>We had tickets on United through justfares to Sydney scheduled to leave Sept 16, 2001. It was difficult to decide whether to cancel or not after Sept 11, but when the airports closed again later that week, I felt we could not go. I have a frail mother in her nineties and was concerned that I might not be able to get home quickly in an emergency.<BR><BR>United (along with most other airlines) was offering cancellation without penalty, but justfares charged us $50 per ticket. I clarified with them that it was THEIR charge, not United's, and I understand that they had put some work into our tickets. Nevertheless, it left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I don't think I would use them again.

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 04:19 AM
ann

Used them this summer and there was never any problem. Started on line then switched to the toll free number and the service was fine, prices were reasonable, tickets arrived quickly, etc.