how hot?

Jul 12th, 2002, 12:55 PM
anne

how hot?

What will the weather be in Paris the last week of July? It's my first time in France.

Jul 12th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Maggie

Hey, this is northern Europe and the weather will be totally unpredictable.
So far this year, we in UK are still awaiting the arrival of summer and Paris is not a million miles away.
You must take us as you find us, but you will still enjoy your visit!
Regards
Maggie

Jul 12th, 2002, 02:21 PM
Fred

Probably pretty warm to hot. HOWEVER!!!!!! If anyone tells you what the weather in Paris will be at any particular time, don't believe them. They don't know, I don't know, you won't know until you get there. Paris is so changeable and unpredictable nobody really knows. Could be sunny, mild, cold, cloudy, nasty, windy, rainy. People have been cold in July and warm in October. So be prepared with layers to put on or take off, umbrellas, hope for sunny, mild weather and you'll be fine. For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]

Jul 12th, 2002, 02:27 PM
Shanna

Since I took to honoring the old gods, I always have good weather when I travel. Give it a try. They don't get much business these days, so they're eager to please. You just have to remember to thank them.

Jul 12th, 2002, 02:29 PM
Maggie

Hey, this is northern Europe and the weather will be totally unpredictable.
So far this year, we in UK are still awaiting the arrival of summer and Paris is not a million miles away.
You must take us as you find us, but you will still enjoy your visit!
Regards
Maggie