Search

Hotels in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotels in Paris

I'm planning a 2-week stay in Paris/Versailles and I need to know of any inexpensive, clean, safe hotels in Paris. Preferably under 100$ and with a/c or fan in room. Child friendly.

Any around L'Ecole Militaire Metro stop?
Old Jun 7th, 2007, 09:52 AM

What money is that -- do you mean US$100? That's going to be very difficult to get a room with AC at that rate, which is only 75 euro -- and are you looking for a triple because of your child? Or do you only need a double, that would be a little easier. I guess it can't be CAD, as that would be even less money. What time of year are you going? that can make a big difference, and since you want AC, I'm guessing not winter, but hotel rooms can be cheaper in August, in any case.

This is the only hotel I can think of with AC at that rate in that area (and that's for a double, not triple)

http://www.france-hotel-guide.com/h75007turenne.htm
Old Jun 7th, 2007, 09:58 AM

It's possible that the hotel we stayed at (in the 9th, not the 7th) would have rates in your price range - Mercure Monty Opera. It says it has air conditioning on the web site, although we did not put it to use in February.

Some other Mercure and Novotel and Ibis options might work for you too - but be sure to read the descriptions carefully to see that A/C is available. Then it might be worth contacting the hotel to find out about how they implement the A/C. None are likely to be in super-central areas, if you are in that price range.
Old Jun 7th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Original Poster

Thanks, Christina for the web link. Turns out that the hotel on the web link is the exact same hotel I stayed in couple years ago with friends...although they paid the hotel. So I didn't know the rate...or forgot.

Thanks again
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 08:36 AM

oh, you're welcome, did you like it? If you want any other contributions, it probably would be helpful if you clarified your dates, double or triple room need, and if you did mean US $ (which I guess you did).