Reload this Page >

Hotel Raphael or Genio

Search

Hotel Raphael or Genio

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 09:21 AM
Christine Z

Hotel Raphael or Genio

I'm having trouble deciding and have also read all the posts on each. If you have had an experience with either, can you please share it with me and which hotel you would prefer. Thanks for your help.

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 06:33 PM
tttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttt

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 03:45 AM
Marty

Christine: I cannot compare the two, but I stayed at the Hotel Genio in July, and it was very nice. The room was small, of course, but very nicely decorated. The bathroom was all done in marble with a shower. The hotel itself is very nice with a terrace on the top floor. The breakfast was buffet style and included in our room price. The location is great. It is about 1/2 block from Piazza Navona. I have stayed in several areas of Rome, and I liked this location the best.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 04:14 AM
Byrd

Hi Christine- We (a group of 10 friends) had a good experience at the Genio last February. Of the five rooms we had, two were very small and three were larger. One of the couples in one of the small rooms asked for and got a big room with a balcony and were very pleased with it. We all enjoyed the breakfasts and the rooftop terrace. The Raphael is just a few doors down and several of us walked in. It seemed very nice. I think there are some negative comments on the Raphael in Rants and Raves.<BR>Byrd

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Christine Z

Thanks for all your help! Hotel Genio it is!