Reload this Page >

Hotel Mamela CAPRI

Search

Hotel Mamela CAPRI

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2002, 03:54 PM
elle

Hotel Mamela CAPRI

I already posted this but didn'g get any info. Just want to know if you have stayed here what did you think? Thanks

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 05:03 AM
elle

ttt

Old Jun 10th, 2002, 07:20 PM
elle

This will be my last try. Please, someone out there must have stayed at Hotel Mamela in Capri! I just want to know what anyone thought. Would really appreciate anything. Thanks

Old Dec 28th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Brian

Not sure if you have taken your trip yet. My wife and I stayed there in May 2001 and loved it. Great spot. Ask for a corner room on the south end on the top floor if possible. Nice pool and friendly staff. Easy quick walk to the shopping area. There is another hotel just a few minutes south on the same walkway called A Scalinatella. It's even more amazing, but a little pricier. <BR> <BR>Brian &amp; Joy Mitchell<BR>Nashville, TN<BR>

Old Dec 28th, 2002, 08:34 AM
HoldYourHorses

No need to post 3 times; it takes folks a while to respond. It's known as delayed gratification, Mlle.

Old Jan 13th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Deloris

A young sister and brother own Mamela and run it with finesse. All recently remodeled, large rooms and baths and balconies, views of the bay, they have a lovely pool.A block walk to shops and 2 or 3 blocks to the piazza.<BR>Stayed there a year ago April and would go back anytime. Just having trouble to find the time! A lovely hotel without the huge fees and glitz of others. Our neighbor who is from Capri sent us there over others he knows well. Probably because he has to live next door to us and wanted us HAPPY! He did well for us!<BR>Bravo!