Hotel Le Madison, Paris

Jun 18th, 2002, 05:25 AM
xxx

Hotel Le Madison, Paris

Does anyone know how large is their double twin bed room?

They are booked for the deluxe twin and suite and other than singles and regular twin, the double twin is what's left.

Jun 18th, 2002, 07:07 AM
elaine

Hi
Try doing a search on that hotel by name here on this message board. There have been many past comments and some included specific comments on room sizes, even room numbers.

Jun 18th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Sherri Kardell

Hi I have stayed at the Le Madison 2 times and liked it very much we were in a suite. It was a decent size for Paris about the size of a small junior suite in a large city ; like New York. I liked the hotel very much; great location good service ( for a 3 star in Paris ). I would consider it a superior 3 star. If you face the street you may have some noise the hotel looks out over Blvd. St. Germain. I do not like noise so I took a room with out a view so perhaps it was slightly bigger for that reason. Good luck Sherri Kardell

Jun 18th, 2002, 08:27 AM
leta

My husband stayed and did NOT like it, for a week the best they could do was a room with no view and lots of noise, he said it needed a renovation. He felt the brochure was better than the real thing. Perhaps if you upgrade to the top category of room you will be satisfied. My experiences with Paris hotels leave alot to be desired in under the 5 star category so if you keep your expectations low you won't be sorry. Location is good if this is your favorite part of town, I much prefer to stay on or near the Rue di Rivoli. We stayed at the Grand Intercontinental and had a horrible experience, they had to move us IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT due to noise coming from a huge party in the hotel and we went to the Lotti (or Lotte) also on Rua de Castiglione. It looked pretty decent and I think is a good price and a 5 star location, certainly. The rooms were the typical tired Parisian but a very modern bath. They are Italian owned. Good luck.

Jun 18th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Sherri Kardell

Hi if you are looking for somthing with " American standards " you will probably be happier in a 4 or 5 star hotel. I have the names of some 4 star hotels that I like alot if you want them just email me and I'll give you the names and web adresses. If you are looking at something big and grand I can help you out there too just keep in mind that these hotels usually start around $350.
Let me know if you want more info.
Sherri Kardell