Reload this Page >

HOTEL FEEDBACK IN PARIS

Search

HOTEL FEEDBACK IN PARIS

Search this Thread

Old May 15th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Karen

HOTEL FEEDBACK IN PARIS

Has anyone been to these **** hotels? If so, I'd like comments/feedback: Relais St. Jacques (3 rue de l'Abbe de l'Epee) and L'Hotel (43 rue des Beaux Arts)<BR><BR>I know the locations. I just need comments and room description, if possible.<BR><BR>Thank you.

Old May 15th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Fred

Here are comments from various people who stayed at them:<BR><BR>Le Relais St. Jacques (4 star left bank)-<BR>"formal", but friendly<BR>Ultra Modern Bathrooms<BR>we loved it <BR>Everyone was VERY helpful<BR><BR>L'Hotel (Guy Louis du Boucheron) (4 star left bank)<BR>charming, quiet street<BR>didn't feel it's worth the price<BR>beautifully appointed, a bit small rooms<BR>very good service<BR>Some rooms are tiny<BR>room was very elegant and cozy<BR>loved it<BR>Our room was tiny, tiny, tiny<BR>not terrible. Just, well, a bit uncomfortable.<BR>delightful and helpful staff <BR>very clean<BR>just completely renovated (6/01) – beautiful<BR>each room is unique and lovely<BR>For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]

Old May 15th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Don't know

Not familiar with Hotel Feedback. Sorry

Old May 16th, 2002, 01:17 AM
frenchy

Hey "Don't know",<BR><BR>Well you should give it a try (to Hotel Feedback) the next time you are in Paris because they have a great policy: you name whatever you are expecting in the room and they have custom-made by the time you arrive.<BR><BR>It's great for difficult people!

Old May 16th, 2002, 01:20 AM
Frenchy

That being said, response for Karen: I have worked a few years ago at L'Hotel. This is a wonderful location and extraordinary building, BUT the rooms are the smallest I have ever seen and the prices are very upscale.<BR><BR>I understand they did a major renovation 1 or 2 years ago, so maybe they were smart enough to make 1 large room out of what used to be 2 tiny rooms... From a financial (and greedy) point of view, I doubt it though!